At last! A simple, quick and completely FREE OF CHARGE way to pursue
your car accident claim
Image being violently thrown back and forward in a car while your seat belt bites against your chest and literally knocks the wind out of you…
It’s not a pleasant thought is it? Well, unfortunately this is something that far too many people have experienced first hand. In fact, if you have been involved in a car accident yourself, you’ll know just how stressful and scary it can be. Victims will sometimes experience emotional injuries that can take years to recover from. Not only that, the physical after effects can leave you with permanent scaring or long term disability.
We are specialists in car accident claims
Although car accidents can be extremely distressing, they are one of the most common causes of personal injury, which is why our solicitors have specialist teams dedicated to this area of the law. Here are some examples of our successful car accident compensation claims:
- Drivers involved in road accidents caused by another driver
- Passengers involved in road accidents caused by another driver
- Passengers involved in road accidents caused by the driver of the vehicle they were travelling in
- Pedestrians hit by a vehicle (either on the road or the pavement)
- Cyclists hit by a vehicle (such as a car, van, bus or lorry)
- Motorcyclists hit by a vehicle (such as a car, van, bus or lorry)
- Passengers on motorcycles that are hit by a vehicle
How much is my claim worth?
This depends on a number of factors such as the extent of your injuries, the medical expenses you have incurred, your age and your total financial loss (which includes time off work and other expenses). The figures below provide an estimate based on what is commonly awarded for similar injuries.
- Minor whiplash injuries: £1,450 – £8,800
- Moderate whiplash injuries: £4,300 – £23,550
- Severe whiplash injuries: £15,450 – £85,000
- Acute neck fractures: £13,450 – £245,000
If you would like a more accurate estimate of your personal injury claim, please use our online claim calculator. Alternatively, you can either start your claim today or request a call back from one of our top 10 personal injury solicitors.
5 reasons why you should work with us
- Win OR lose, you won’t have to pay a single penny to make a car accident claim
- We guarantee that you will receive the full 100% of your compensation award
- Your car accident claim will be dealt with swiftly, efficiently and with minimal fuss
- Our solicitors will keep the details of your claim entirely CONFIDENTIAL
- We can call you in the next 60 seconds for a FREE (no obligation) consultation
Please realise that our solicitors normally charge between £175 – £250 + VAT per hour, yet they work for you COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE for the duration of your claim on a ‘No Win No Fee’ basis.
So what’s the catch? Why are we giving you FREE and unlimited access to some of the finest legal minds in the country? Well, it’s simple. We know first hand just how much of an affect a car accident can have on your life, which is why we want EVERYONE, regardless of age, status or financial position to have the best possible chance of winning the compensation they deserve.
That being said, we are currently accepting car accident claims on a first come first serve basis, so we suggest you ACT NOW to avoid disappointment.
What happens next?
To start your car accident claim, all you need to do is fill out your details below and one of our top 10 solicitors will call you back in the next 60 seconds. We know that claiming is never going to take your pain away, but rest assured that you have the best possible opportunity to recover your losses and expenses by getting in contact with us.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
The Personal Injury Solicitors Team