Here’s a quick way to start your injury claim and get the justice YOU deserve.
There are few words to sum up what you may feel following personal injury. Some people suffer emotional pain that can takes years to recover from. Others experience a short term financial crisis having been forced to pay medical expenses and other costs associated with their injuries.
No matter how badly you’re feeling though, it’s important to take stock and ensure that those responsible for your personal injury are held accountable. More importantly, you should NOT accept ANY form of compensation, whether it be via an insurance company or other third party, before getting a second opinion from a reputable personal injury solicitor.
We are specialists in personal injury claims
Although personal injury cases are generally very stressful, they are one of the most common forms of litigation, which is why each and every one of our solicitors have dedicated their entire business to this area of the law. Here are some examples of our successful personal injury claims:
- Bodily injuries caused by an unprovoked assault
- Inadequate or negligent aftercare following a medical procedure
- Extended holiday sickness due to food poisoning from a hotel restaurant
- Sexual and violent assault claims involving unidentified offenders
- Birth, brain and spinal injuries caused by surgical errors
- Falling on a defective footpath or slipping on a wet floor in a hotel
How much is my claim worth?
This is a very common question but we’re afraid it’s not one that we can put an exact figure on. You see, the amount of compensation you may be entitled to will depend on a number of different factors. Having said that, in our experience it’s safe to say that the worse you suffer and the longer you suffer for are directly proportional to the amount of compensation you receive. Here are a few examples of what is commonly awarded for similar injuries.
- Back and spine injuries – up to £28,000
- Fractured hip with long term disability – up to £42,500
- Severe whiplash injuries: £14,00 – £86,000
- Dislocation of shoulder – up to £15,000
If you are looking for a more detailed estimate of your personal injury claim, why not try our free valuation calculator. This uses information from JSB Guidelines (Judicial Studies Board) to give you a rough settlement figure using official scale rates. Alternatively, you can either start your claim today or request a call back from one of our top 10 personal injury solicitors.
5 reasons why you should work with us
- Our solicitors will work FREE OF CHARGE for the duration of your claim
- You receive every penny of your compensation with NO deductions
- Your claim will be completed and settled in the QUICKEST possible time
- You will be represented by one of the top 10 personal injury solicitors in the UK
- We can call you in the next 60 seconds for a FREE (no obligation) consultation
It’s important to stress here that you would normally expect to pay something in the region of £200 + VAT for just a one hour consultation with one of our solicitors. Yet by filling out your details below, you will have FREE and unlimited access to these very same people.
So what’s the catch? Why are we literally giving away thousands in free legal services? Well, it’s simple. We’ve witnessed first hand just how devastating the after effects of personal injury can be, which is why we want EVERYONE, regardless of gender, occupation or financial position to have the best possible chance of winning the compensation they deserve.
That being said, due to the popularity of our service, we are currently accepting new cases on a first come first serve basis only. We therefore suggest you ACT NOW to avoid disappointment.
What happens next?
If you would like an informal chat with one of our advisors, please pop your contact details onto the form below and someone will call you back very shortly. After we have discussed your claim in more detail, we will be able to determine the likelihood of successfully claiming compensation for your injuries.
We know that claiming is never going to take your pain away, but rest assured that by working with us, you will have the BEST possible opportunity to recover your losses. We have earned a formidable reputation for fighting hard to recover the maximum compensation in the shortest possible time. So why not take a leap of faith by getting in contact with us today?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
The Personal Injury Solicitors Team