1. Top 10 Solicitors
2. Start Your Claim
3. Request a call back
4. Claim Calculator
5. Recent Payouts
7. Contact Us
9. Copyright Notice
11. Thank you
12. WIN the new Apple iPad!
13. Car Accident
14. Work Accident
15. Slip, Trip or Fall?
16. Other Claims
17. Test Page
1. Personal injury at work suffered by Lincolnshire builder
2. ‘Compensation culture’ row set to start up once more
3. ‘Thank goodness for my helmet,’ claims one injured cyclist
4. £1 million compensation claim but no substantiating evidence
5. £1,549 personal injury compensation for victim of shooting
6. £1.2 million medical negligence claim settled
7. £1.7 million personal injury compensation for paratrooper
8. £13 million compensation paid out by Oxford Hospital Trust in 2010
9. £17,000 compensation for personal injury at work
10. £18,000 fine for breaching Work at Height Regulations 2005
11. £2.5m in personal injury compensation awarded to injured man
12. £26 million spent on compensation awards for teachers, staff
13. £2m in personal injury compensation for twin children
14. £3,000 personal injury compensation plus £100,000 costs!
15. £300,000 compensation after man dies in drugs trial
16. £33,000 personal injury compensation for rock concert employee
17. £4.5m in medical negligence claims awarded by NHS Trust
18. £5 million medical negligence award for Hertfordshire boy
19. £50 million in personal injury compensation due to potholes
20. £500 personal injury compensation for child bitten by Alsatian
21. £6 million payout in Lancashire medical negligence case
22. £6.6 million award for boy in medical negligence case
23. £70,000 for patients, £150,000 for lawyers. That can’t be right!
24. £70,000 payout for woman hit on pedestrian crossing
25. £70,000 personal injury claim after fall in snow
26. 20% of personal injuries on the road involve motorcyclists
27. 2010 Personal Injury Awards recognise Des Collins
28. 2014/15 Cancer Waiting Times Report; Seeing is Believing
29. 24 crash for cash fraudsters appear in North East court
30. 30% rise in car insurance costs to offset personal injury claims
31. 4th birthday celebrated by personal injury solicitors Accident Consult
32. 65-year-old mesothelioma victim gets personal injury compensation
33. 7 construction workers could file personal injury claims
34. 73% of workers unaware of health and safety at work procedures
35. 78% of annual personal injury claims come from car crashes
36. 79% of doctors have seen someone who invented a personal injury
37. 8 year old’s family wins her medical negligence claim
38. 94pc of legal professionals say access to justice to suffer
39. A personal injury trust could protect welfare benefit claims
40. A pint of milk and a personal injury compensation claim, please!
41. A trio of crazy personal injury claims!
42. Accepting offer of free Lucozade leads to personal injury claim
43. Access to Justice Action Group attacks ABI
44. Accident solicitor association responds to legal aid cuts
45. Accident solicitor speaks out against courthouse closure
46. Accident solicitor wins compensation for man hit by fridge
47. Accident solicitor wins damages for hernia sufferer
48. Accident solicitors accused of mishandling claim
49. Accident solicitors rake in 10% of motor insurance premiums
50. Accidents at local schools cost councils £2.2m
51. Accidents at work prove costly for employers
52. Actor blinded in onstage accident, seeks £250k in damages
53. Add medical negligence insurance to your household policy
54. Admiral will continue accepting no win no fee referral fees
55. Am I entitled to legal representation following bereavement?
56. Amending RIDDOR could increase personal injuries at work
57. Amusement injuries turn out to be no laughing matter
58. Another one rides the bus – a fraudster, that is
59. APIL critical of Clarke’s proposal for no win no fee cases
60. Apil president challenges insurers to stamp out fraud
61. Apil sends Ministry of Justice ‘letter before action’
62. APIL steps up fight for compensation for asbestos victims
63. Are ambulance chasing personal injury lawyers to blame?
64. Are insurers auctioning injury claims off to highest bidder?
65. Are personal injury solicitors seeing more military cases?
66. Are personal injury solicitors to blame for high insurance?
67. Are residents of Cardiff and Norwich injury prone?
68. Are we about to see the end of personal injury referral fees?
69. Asbestos exposure lead to £220k compensation payout
70. Asbestos widow awarded personal injury compensation
71. Ashworth Law to launch personal injury claims department
72. Association of Personal Injury Lawyers chief leaves for firm
73. Avoid accepting personal injury compensation from insurers
74. AXA axes personal injury compensation referral fees
75. Axa calls for decreased payouts from fixed fee system
76. Axing admin staff could increase medical negligence claims
77. Baby P clinic doctor files personal injury claim against NHS
78. Banning personal injury solicitor ads from NHS trusts unfeasible
79. Barman wins £9,000 after suffering personal injury at work
80. Bed bug bites cause illness, say personal injury solicitors
81. Been in a car accident? Get in line.
82. Better safety measures could prevent personal injuries at work
83. BIBA calls for timescale for fraudulent claims reduction
84. Birmingham City Council hit by personal injury claims
85. Birmingham hospital admits negligence in drug overdose case
86. Birmingham man found guilty of personal injury fraud
87. Blame the claims farmers not the injury solicitors
88. Blind man suffers eye injury, considers compensation claim
89. Boat builder from Isle of Wight falls from height, breaks arm
90. Botched cosmetic surgery could be caused by medical negligence
91. Botched prank leads to £1,000 personal injury compensation
92. Boy injured by medical negligence to be compensated
93. Brain damaged man awarded £4.2 million personal injury compensation
94. Britain must lose title of whiplash capital of Europe
95. British bobbies do their best to not get injured on the job
96. Brits are reluctant to claim for personal injuries at work
97. Broken teeth lead to personal injury compensation claim
98. Bubble wrap machine claims three fingers from employee
99. Burnley handyman narrowly escapes death in fall from roof
100. Calls for government to set up Employers Liability Insurance Bureau
101. Cameraman walks off with compensation after losing a leg
102. Can the government really do away with referral fees?
103. Can you claim personal injury compensation after a dog bite?
104. Can you claim personal injury compensation for an act of god?
105. Car accident claims figures recede, pleasing insurers vastly
106. Car insurance claims: expensive but needed for the injured
107. Car mechanic suffers burn injuries in explosion at work
108. Car plant operator suffers personal injury at work
109. Carbon monoxide victims may claim personal injury compensation
110. Cardiff pavements cause 1,038 personal injuries in 4 years
111. Cash for crash schemes escalating, experts say
112. Changes to personal injury compensation claims unveiled
113. Cheshire Constabulary pays out £46k in dog bite damages
114. Cheshire worker burned in horrific personal injury at work
115. Children’s book creator prevails on medical negligence case
116. Church fined after worker injured in fall from height
117. CJA executive team protects personal injury claimants
118. Claimants get 10% personal injury compensation bump
119. Claimants victimised, but not by personal injury solicitors
120. Claims almost halved with VW’s Autonomous Braking System
121. Claims for medical negligence are rising at an alarming rate
122. Claims management companies: still bane of lawyers’ lives
123. Clampdown on no win no fee services announced by Osborne
124. Clergyman wins substantial medical negligence compensation
125. CMC figures down, yet personal injury claims still prevalent
126. CMCs pre-empt referral fee ban
127. Compensation culture: the global epidemic?
128. Compensation paid to girl savaged in dog attack
129. Consider a no win no fee solicitor if you’re injured
130. Contraceptive implant medical negligence claims increase
131. Conveyancing solicitor accused of fraud claims innocence
132. Cops in Northern Ireland making injury claims in droves
133. Costa Concordia survivor insulted by cruise discount offer
134. Could 20mph speed limit curb serious RTA injury?
135. Could an independent panel crush the compensation culture?
136. Could Gurra Rufa fish be a cause of personal injury claims
137. Could you claim personal injury compensation abroad?
138. Council employees paid £228k in personal injury compensation
139. Councils suffer compensation claims, attempt to curb losses
140. Councils under fire from the injured
141. County Durham contractor severs 3 fingers, say injury solicitors
142. Couple forced to sell home to settle personal injury claim
143. Court of appeal personal injury at work ruling is confusing
144. Crash for cash gang narrowly escapes jail
145. Crewkerne worker suffers serious personal injury at work
146. Cruise ship contract contained personal injury limitations
147. Cumbrian motorcyclist files for personal injury compensation
148. Cyclist hits pothole, wins £2k in personal injury compensation
149. Cyclist wins £4 million compensation after hit and run
150. Death from blood clot led to medical negligence pay-out
151. Demolition worker tumbles from roof, boss prosecuted by HSE
152. Denying access to medical negligence compensation cannot be fair
153. Devon holiday park site of personal injury at work
154. Did Conrad Murray commit medical negligence?
155. Disabled teenager joins battle to retain legal aid
156. Disabled woman files personal injury claim following nursing home accident
157. Dishonest personal injury claimant receives jail sentence
158. Do accident solicitors deal with 1,200 whiplash cases daily?
159. Do flea-bitten coppers deserve as much as stricken postmen?
160. Do local authorities need better personal injury lawyers?
161. Doctor succeeds in his £500k personal injury claim
162. Doctors should have insurance, indemnities are not enough
163. Does everyone waste money on personal injury claims?
164. Don’t be so quick to blame lawyers for spurious claims
165. Don’t you ever blame lawyers on injury claims fraud again
166. Don’t cause a cyclist to claim personal injury compensation
167. Don’t get left with a personal injury claim on April Fools Day
168. Don’t reform legal aid calls by personal injury solicitors
169. Dozens seek aid from personal injury solicitors in North Yorkshire
170. Drivers must be aware of cyclists on city streets
171. Dudley Council throws out 55% of personal injury claims
172. DVT medical negligence claims cost NHS £112m in 5 years
173. E.coli victims to receive personal injury compensation
174. eBay campaign highlights unethical insurance company practices
175. Elderly NHS patients victimised by medical negligence
176. Eleven year old girl injured at Birmingham funfair
177. Employee’s personal injury at work costs employer £700,000
178. Employers should file personal injury at work reports online
179. England needs more midwives says medical negligence solicitor
180. Ensure appoints John Miles as personal insurance claims manager
181. Essex school caretaker suffers serious personal injury at work
182. EU rules are bad news for the health of UK patients
183. Even the Victorians claimed personal injury compensation
184. Ex-policewoman claims £500,000 personal injury compensation
185. Exaggerated personal injuries are a major cause of concern
186. Expert witnesses now live in fear of being sued
187. Explosion victims to claim personal injury compensation
188. Factory worker suffers personal injury at work in fall
189. Fake toys could cause more personal injury compensation claims
190. Falls from height cause thousands of personal injuries at work
191. Family of mesothelioma victim win £75,000 compensation
192. Fatal personal injury at work cases increase
193. Fatal personal injury at work may lead to compensation claim
194. Fatal personal injury at work suffered by one London handyman
195. Father of injured son seeks medical negligence payout
196. Faulty chair costs hotel £6,500 in personal injury compensation
197. Faulty lugs on micro-light led to two personal injury claims
198. Finish the groundwork first says APIL president
199. Fireman nearly killed by pothole-related crash
200. Food packaging worker suffers serious personal injury