Introducing the BEST way to acheive a successful accident claim and win THOUSANDS in compensation!
We’ve all been there – the slip, trip or fall in a public place. It’s hurts like hell, but instead of crying we awkwardly laugh it off to hide the shame and pain. These incidents happen every day up and down the country, but beneath the embarrassment and indignity of it all, there’s a more serious side to this type of accident.
You see, it is not always the case that a slip, trip or fall occurs as a result of sheer misfortune. In fact, these can often be attributed to another person’s negligence, which makes it even more alarming when the injuries sustained cause significant pain and distress.
We are specialists in public accident claims
Although public accidents can be quite horrifying at times, they are one of the most common causes of personal injury, which is why our solicitors have specialist teams dedicated to this area of the law. Whether it was an accident at a business premises, such as a hotel or supermarket, or an injury caused by a pathway maintained by a local authority, we have the expertise and experience to get you the compensation you deserve.
Here are some examples of our successful public accident claims:
- Accidents involving wet floors in a supermarket where there was no visible warnings
- Inadequate lighting in a public building which has caused an accident on the stairs
- Tripping over a poorly placed or hidden object in a public place
- Slipping on a patch of icy ground in a public place that should have been gritted
- Accidents involving tradesmen’s tools in a public place
- Trips caused by loose or defective public curb stone
How much is my claim worth?
Unfortunately, since each and every claim is different, it’s virtually impossible to put an exact value on any one particular claim. There are tens if not hundreds on things that a claims assessor will take into consideration such as the age of the claimant, the severity of injuries sustained, the claimant’s net financial cost (including loss of earnings), medical expenses incurred, medical prognosis and the extent of liability.
The figures below are taken from national compensation guidelines. These provide an estimate based on what is commonly awarded for similar injuries.
- Broken wrist with full recovery – up to £9,000
- Dislocation of shoulder – up to £14,500
- Fractured hip with some long term disability – up to £40,000
- Lower back and spinal injury – up to £25,000
- Injury to your legs, including weakness and instability – up to £15,000
- Acute foot injury – up to £39,000
To get a better idea of the value of your accident claim, please feel free to use our claim calculator. If you then wish to proceed, you can either start your claim online or request a call back from one of our legal experts. Talking with somebody on the telephone is an excellent way to gauge just how much compensation you may be entitled to, as they will have likely had experience of settling similar accident claims in the past.
5 reasons why you should work with us
- Regardless of the outcome of your case, you pay ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in legal fees
- You will receive the full 100% of your compensation payment (with NO deductions)!
- You will have direct access to one of the UK’s finest personal injury solicitors
- We can contact you in the next 60 seconds for a FREE (no obligation) consultation
- Your case is kept entirely CONFIDENTIAL and will NEVER be shared outside our solicitors
Still not convinced? Well, understand this. Each and every one of our solicitors are qualified to the highest level and as such command a premium for their time. For an ‘every day’ client, they would normally charge around £150 – £225 + VAT for just a one hour consultation, yet they will be working for you COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE – win OR lose.
So what’s the catch? Why are we giving you FREE and unlimited access to some of the finest legal minds in the country? Well, it’s simple. We’ve seen so many poorly worded and misguided public accident claims over the years that we decided to make a stand. As such, we now want EVERYONE, regardless of age, status or financial position to have the best possible chance of winning the compensation they deserve.
That being said, we are currently accepting public accident claims on a first come first serve basis, so we suggest you ACT NOW to avoid disappointment.
What happens next?
To start your public accident claim, please pop your details into the boxes provided below and one of our top 10 solicitors will be in touch in the next 60 seconds. We know that claiming is never going to take your pain away, but rest assured that you have the best possible opportunity to recover your losses and expenses by getting in contact with us.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
The Personal Injury Solicitors Team