Don’t let a work accident ruin your finances! See how easily you can start your claim TODAY.
Unless you are one of the lucky few to have reached financial independence, you have to go to work to earn money and pay for necessities. Sadly, for many people in this country, the ONLY reason they work is for money.
According to popular opinion, working for someone provides a certain level of security, both personal and financial. Unlike the self-employed, direct employees don’t have to take unnecessary risks during the course of their work. Why? Because, their employer has a duty of care to provide a comfortable, safe, and secure environment in which to work.
So how does it make you feel knowing that you were involved in an accident or sustained a personal injury at work that wasn’t your fault? Perhaps your employer hasn’t taken their responsibilities seriously enough or maybe they’ve just neglected a certain aspect of YOUR health and safety. Whatever the reason, we suggest you take action and get in touch TODAY to avoid the same thing happening to someone else.
We are specialists in work accident claims
Although work accidents can be extremely distressing, they are one of the most common causes of personal injury, which is why our solicitors have specialist teams dedicated to this area of the law. Whether it was an accident within an office, building site, restaurant, shop, warehouse, factory or a farm, we have the expertise and experience to get you the compensation you deserve.
Here are some examples of our successful work accident claims:
- Accidents involving a forklift truck
- Construction site accidents, including scaffolding and ladder accidents
- Employees slipping on wet floors with no warning signs
- Accidents involving loose or hazardous cable
- Accidents involving defective safety equipment.
- Road accidents whilst delivering business goods
- Manual handling injuries, e.g. had to lift heavy objects which caused an injury
- Injuries caused by other employees at work
How much is my claim worth?
Since every work accident claim is considered on its own merits, it’s difficult if not impossible to value any one case. There are also additional costs to consider such as your out of pocket expenses, rehabilitation, time off work and loss of earnings. The figures below however will provide an estimate based on what is commonly awarded for similar injuries.
- Broken finger(s) with small recovery time – up to £3,000
- Modest injuries such as a frozen shoulder – up to £6,500
- Injury to your legs, including weakness and instability – up to £15,000
- Back and spine injuries – up to £30,000
- Complete loss of function to the wrist – up to £35,000
- Severe foot injuries – up to £38,500
If you would like a more accurate estimate of your personal injury claim, please use our online claim calculator. Alternatively, you can either start your claim today or request a call back from one of our top 10 personal injury solicitors. Speaking to someone over the phone is a great way of understanding just how much compensation you may be awarded as they will have likely had experience of settling similar cases in the past.
5 reasons why you should work with us
- You don’t pay a single penny to your solicitor, regardless if you win or lose your case!
- There will not be ANY deductions from your compensation, which is paid out 100% to you
- Your work accident claim will be dealt with by one of the top 10 injury solicitors in the UK
- We can call you in the next 60 seconds for a FREE (no obligation) consultation
- There are NO gimmicks, NO middle men and NO hidden charges
Please be advised that the solicitors we work with are at the top of their game and generally charge somewhere in the region of £200 + VAT per hour. That being said, each and every one of them has agreed to work for you COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE for the duration of your work accident claim on ‘No Win No Fee’ terms.
So what’s the catch? Why are we giving you FREE and unlimited access to some of the finest legal minds in the country? Well, it’s simple. Our solicitors are able to recover the full 100% compensation plus legal fees direct from your employer’s insurance company. They are also that confident in their ability to win a case that they’ll wave their fees should your claim for compensation be lost.
As you can imagine, the demand for our services is extremely high so we are currently accepting work accident claims on a first come first serve basis. To avoid disappointment, we therefore suggest you ACT NOW by following the simple instructions below.
What happens next?
To start your work accident claim, simply fill out your information below and one of our top 10 solicitors will be in touch very shortly. We know that claiming is never going to take your pain away, but rest assured that you have the best possible opportunity to recover your losses and expenses by getting in contact with us.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
The Personal Injury Solicitors Team